View all facilities

Bristol Ferry Town Common

Image Unavailable
Located at the northern end of Bristol Ferry Road at Bayview Avenue, the Bristol Ferry Town Common was established on March 12, 1714 by the Portsmouth Town Committee. This 1.5-acre space was originally used by farmers and others to keep their livestock and other goods while waiting for the ferry to Bristol. This historic common is currently maintained as a public park, with great views of Mount Hope Bay.
Go to Calendar