Economic Development Committee
- 7 p.m.
- Regular meetings are normally the third Wednesday of each month
- Second Floor conference room
Portsmouth Town Hall, 2200 E Main Road
- Check the RI State Open Meetings site http://sos.ri.gov/openmeetings/ for actual meeting announcements.
|Name||Address||Term Begin Date||Term End Date|
|Cipolla, Emil T.||20 Nina Road||02/13/12||04/11/22|
|Clarke, Charles H.||2387 West Main Road||09/23/13||10/11/19|
|Fiore, Ann M. - Vice Chair||290 Frank Coelho Drive||03/11/13||04/27/19|
|Howard, Nancy||16 Dianne Avenue||07/08/19||07/08/22|
|Keller, Raymond H.||57 Ferry Landing Circle||12/14/09||08/11/21|
|Marano, Frederick||200 Lepes Road||08/22/16||08/22/19|
Evin St. Laurent
| 35 Mare Terr
|Talipsky, Rich||Business Development Director||
|Council Liaison - Aguiar, Kevin||770 Bristol Ferry Road||01/12/15||11/20|
|Council Liaison - Ryan, J. Mark||155 Adams Drive||12/01/16||11/20|
Read the by-laws of the Portsmouth Economic Development Committee.
The committee is chartered to complete the following tasks for the community:
- Conduct studies
- Facilitate liaison, cooperation, and collaboration with state, federal, and business related entities
- Provide advice and assistance to the Town Council and, upon request, to town boards and staff
- Support promotional activities for the consistent and balanced economic development and growth of the industrial and commercial base of the Town of Portsmouth
Vision Statement for Portsmouth, RI
Approved by the Portsmouth Town Council
May 12th, 2014
Portsmouth will preserve its history, environment and community for future generations through active stewardship of community character and quality of life while balancing growth, economic development, education and the environment. Portsmouth will strive to be an innovative, technologically progressive and family-friendly community with a superior education system, a well managed and responsive town government, and a modern and well-maintained infrastructure.
- Portsmouth EDC's 3 New Initiatives May 2014
- Portsmouth EDC's 2013 Annual Report
- Portsmouth EDC's 2012 Annual Report
- Portsmouth EDC's December 2010 Annual Report to the Town Council
- Portsmouth EDC's Economic Strategic Plan September 2009