CRMC Representative


Name Address Term Begin Date Term End Date
Anson, Robert Jr. 53 Water St. 02/12/07

Become a member of a board or committee! File an application and resume with the town clerk and indicate the board or committee in which you are interested. The Town Council appoints members of most town-related boards.