Comprehensive Community Plan
- Comprehensive Community Plan (2002 Revision)
Subsequent Changes to the Comprehensive Community Plan
- Amendments to the land use element and the economic development element of the Comprehensive Community Plan
- Comprehensive Community Plan - The West Side
Final Draft - Comprehensive Community Plan Update
The Planning Department, Planning Board, Citizens Interested in the Comprehensive Community Planning Process Committee, as well as individual town citizens have all worked diligently to bring our town an updated Comprehensive Community Plan. Following are the final drafts of eleven of the twelve elements of the plan. The fourth element, Housing, will be posted soon.
After holding an additional Planning Board workshop to discuss the full draft plan, the Planning Board will hold official Public Hearings prior to submitting a recommendation to the Town Council regarding adoption of the draft plan. At the conclusion of the official Planning Board Public Hearings, the draft plan will be submitted to the Division of Statewide Planning for review and comment. Upon addressing any comments or concerns to the State’s satisfaction, the Planning Board will submit the draft plan to the Town Council for the holding of a final set of fully-noticed official Public Hearings leading to adoption. The draft plan is officially adopted when it has been incorporated by reference into the municipal code of ordinances by resolution of the Town Council. The Division of Statewide Planning then conducts a final review and holds a 30-day public comment period prior to their final approval.
- 7 - Final Draft Services and Facilities Element with maps
- 8 - Final Draft Energy Element no maps needed
- 9 - Final Draft Water Supply Element with maps
- 10 - Final Draft Transportation Element with maps
- 11 - Final Draft Natural Hazards and Climate Change Element with maps
- 12 - Final Draft Land Use Element with maps